I am embarking on a 31 day challenge, because who doesn’t love multiple challenges going on at one time! The truth is that I cannot just read constantly all day, and I would like to challenge myself to write one post a day, every day. I will still be posting about my reading challenge, separately. So some days, there will be more than one post going up. My goal here is simply to write more, and I heard about this on a podcast and decided to give it a go!
Here are the rules as defined by http://my500words.com/:
- Write 500 words per day, every day for 31 days.
- You can write more if you want, but 500 words is the minimum.
- Don’t edit. Just write.
- If you miss a day, pick up where you left off. Don’t make up for lost days.
- Encourage, don’t criticize (unless explicitly invited to do so).
- Blogging counts, but email does not.
- All of this is completely free.
Today won’t count, but I will be posting everyday for 31 days (500 word minimum posts) starting tomorrow! Just me vs. the blank page! The posts will likely be irrelevant and embarrassing, but it will be good to start a daily habit!